Alongside our online service, Janette Ray is committed to publishing paper catalogues.
Our current paper catalogue can be sent to you by post or downloaded from this page. If you’d like to receive regular updates via email you can sign up to our mailing list.
- Twelve autographed letters from British 19th Century Architects
- EDINBURGH BOOK FAIR HIGHLIGHTS LIST
- Highlights for the 52nd California Book Fair 2019 STAND 405
This short list of items forms a part of the books on architecture, design and gardens which we will have at the book fair in Oakland 7-10th February 2019. There will be additional material in these subjects at the fair and we hope to welcome you if you are able to attend.
- GAVIN STAMP CATALOGUE 16
- GARDEN HISTORY
In the UK the autumn always kicks off with a series of Conferences and this year is no exception. In the garden history world there is a buzz about Humphry Repton as it is two hundred years since his death. Having produced last year a special list around Capability Brown, this year we have avoided a themed list on Repton and his contemporaries but hope you will find this list of interest.
- Occasional List 2: Books from Stock on Architecture, Town and Country Planning, Design etc
- Occasional List One - Recent Acquisitions
Our previous list no 100 marked a hundred printed catalogues since I established the business in 1996. We plan to continue with these lists but alongside them are going to send out occasional e lists of recent acquisitions with about 40 or 50 titles on each reflecting the books we are offered in the business. This is the first such list and comprises books we spotted in London, at the Book Fairs along side some titles privately acquired. Occasional List One 2018
- ABA RARE BOOK FAIR LONDON - Taster List
- URBAN SPACE AND SHELTER LIST 100
- PARKS AND GARDENS A SHORT LIST