The History and Description of St. George's Church at Doncaster. Destroyed By Fire February 28, 1853.
London: J. B. Nichols and Sons 1855
Only 250 copies printed. 235pp, 15 plates & 41 woodcuts. Small folio. From the library of Cusworth Hall (noted on inserted hand written slip). Cloth backed paper wrappers. Spine repaired to make an excellent copy of this scarce title. Small tear in frontis, which is a lithograph of the church and some foxing and edge wear to remaining lithographic plates. Images unaffected. Key study drawing on contemporary sources for information about the design of the church before destroyed. From the library of George Gaze Pace.